Saturday, 24 September 2011

Everlasting by Alyson Noel





The immortals is  one of the most beautiful book series  ever.

Fantasy and paranormal is  something I  generally don't like to read but evermore has changed my opinion on that. The book is much better than twilight  and vampire academy. It's not just a fascinating story but makes the reader  think about the very existence of life .The reality of life merging with the writers fantasy is beautifully captivating. 
                                  The intensity and constant twists and turns in the lead character's life and the young love triangle between  Ever ,Damien and Jude is intriguing. This book is a fast read and never gets boring.
Alyson Noels everlasting is magical and I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Twillight.. but if u say that this one is better, then let's give it a try !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book too <3

    and thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete