Sunday, 2 November 2014

Moving to London !

A Masters in Obesity Risks and Prevention is a one of a kind specialized programme and the reason I got on a plane to London. They tell me the posh & aristocratic life of a Londoner can be overwhelming, I tell them “keep calm because I’m a Mumbaikar”


I have moved cities, and have been given the opportunity to blog about a city that has been on my “travel before 30 “bucket list. As an international London student ambassador I’m now entitled to share my thoughts and experiences in the city that brings together fashion, culture and history. Any and all the opinions on this blog are my own and do not represent those of the University of Roehampton or the London universities partnership.

And So, my Journey Begins...


My five simple tips for international students settling into London 


05: To avoid travel nightmares switch to TFL.. never never never will I use Google maps again. 



04: Do not underestimate the power of a comfortable pair of shoes or always carry a pair of flats 


 03: Take the free travel card during freshers week and explore the city with a friend 

02: Learn to cook, make your own meals ! it will save you a                   fortune 

01 :  "I deeply believe that a beautiful decore can have a beneficial influence on our lives" - Albert Hadley. 
Doctorate your room its the back drop to your life, you want it to be warm and welcoming 

No comments:

Post a Comment