Simple, yummy, no preservatives, low fat, nutritious,
Diet snack, cheap, time saving!!
All you need
-1tbsp olive oil
- wheat flour or corn starch
- salt and mixed herbs(basil,chilli pd,garlic)
- chat masala or seasoning
-tomato sauce and dried red chillies
- peel potato's, if required
- roughly chop
- add salt and mixed herbs
-take a pan
-use 1 tbsp of oil and cook potato's for 5 minutes on low flame
- once cool, put them in a plastic bag.
- take 3 tbsp's of wheat flour in a glass add 2 tbsp water and 1 tspn salt.
-pour this liquid in plastic containing potato's
-zip the plastic bag.
- store in deep freez
( this will stay fresh for more than 7 days)
when your hungry
- remove plastic
-place potato mix in oven
temp :220 time : 20 mins
Easy tangy sauce
heat frying pan
add garlic and tomato sauce
add finely cut red chilies
allow it to cool
put it in the mixer
· calories 120( per 100gm)
· Potatoes as a very good source of vitamin C, a good source of vitamin B6, copper, potassium, manganese, and dietary fiber.
· Blood-Pressure Lowering Potential